I want to love someone! I want a girl to not be shy and come up and want to get to know me. I girl I can give the world to and more and not ask for it. I want to be able to be at side 90% of the time and the other 10% I want to lay aimlessly whether it be in bed, in a field, in a cliff top, or a beach. I want to just lay in the sand and look at the stars while a bonfire is at our sides. Be able to talk for hours about nothing and be more entertained than E! tv. I want to wake up 10 minutes before her every morning just so I can look at her beauty until she wakes up to then make her breakfast or we make it together, naked ;). I want to love her and have her love me back. I want to take the train all the way to the last stop in brooklyn or queens and find our way back. I want someone to come on adventures around the city with me not knowing a destination, more importantly not needing one, just being together is enough. I want a girl who can smoke cigarettes while we let all our inspiration out with paint on a massive canvas, to end with throwing paint all over each other. I want her to call me from a pay phone and tell me to come find her with only hints as to where she is. I want a girl I can hold all night. A girl who is down to earth and doesn’t think I want any girl I say hello to. A girl who doesn’t freak out about anything and we do not fight. Someone who will road trip home with me to stay with my parents and can just be herself around anyone. Most importantly I want her to let any insecurities she has be gone and be funny and wild with me and know that when she is with me I will never let anything bad happen to her. I want her fear to disappear. Some may think this is a lot to ask but I guess that is why they say there is one person for everyone. To finish I just want you.
HAHA IF YOU SAY SO, YOU SWEET THANG!!! :D <3
I hope in a good way! Wasn’t he the asshole! :(
Maybe I am your old classmate named Trevor!!